Terms & Conditions
Deadline for sending in application is one month before estimated arrival.
Monthly fee for 2020 is:
€ 1050 for 30 days for a big single bedroom with working space (one person)
€ 1,690 Euro for 30 days in a big double bedroom with working space. (2 persons)
- The residency fee is including housing, working facilities, venues, studios, bed linen and towels, weekly cleaning of shared facilities, pick-up and drop-off in Akureyri and a warm meal from Monday – Saturday. All other expenses, like transportation, materials, meals and equipment are the responsibility of each participant.
- Artists are required to pay a cleaning deposit of 10.000kr (cash or paypal) on arrival. It’s refundable if the apartment is left in the same condition as it was.
We accept bank transferring and credit card payment through Paypal (it may require handling charge from 4% to 5% extra).
- A 100 euro deposit is charged as confirmation for registration.
- The total balance should be paid three months before arrival.
- If you stay longer than a month, all remaining fees must be paid before your arrival.
- Money wiring fees are to be paid by the sender.
- All fee is non-refundable in all circumstances